General satellite sessions of the 7th Global Symposium for Health Systems Research (HSR2022) must address the broad theme or sub-themes of the Symposium.
- are fully organized and coordinated by the session host and allow organizations and groups to take advantage of the presence of all Symposium participants who will not be required to pre-register to attend the sessions.
- will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis and submissions will not be accepted past June 2022.
- should be 2 hours, 3.5 hours, or full-day workshops.
Satellite session submissions must be submitted in English and meet the following criteria:
- Broad relevance to Symposium theme and sub-theme
- First-come, first-served until spaces are fully booked
- Organizers are able to pay satellite sessions costs within the provided timeline in the invoice. Delay in payment may result in cancellation of the booking and re-allocation to others
- The session will bring together more than one of the Symposium target audiences (e.g. policy-makers, researchers, civil society), preferably from diverse regions
- The session will enable active participation. Better gender and regional balance of contributors in the session, and respecting inclusivity and diversity values of HSG will be given preferences in the review process.