In advance of the Eighth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2024), the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) Regional Network organized several pre-Symposium meetings with partners in the region.
These pre-conferences aimed to explore and debate the themes of HSR2024, identify and support submissions to its scientific program, and more broadly to enhance the debate on the design and implementation of policies for more equitable and effective health systems and services, providing a perspective of the LAC region.
In addition to the pre-conferences listed below, please note that more details will be announced shortly about the following pre-conferences:
- The Central America pre-conference will take place on December 4, 2023, in San José, Costa Rica.
- The Dominican Republic pre-conference will take place on December 6, 2023, in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- The Peru pre-conference will take place on December 15, 2023, in Lima, Peru.
- The México pre-conference will take place on January 5, 2023, in México City, México.
- The British Caribbean pre-conference will take place on January 8, 2023, in St. Augustine, Trinidad & Tobago.