We are pleased to share with you the new Health Systems Global Strategic Plan 2022-2026.
This plan aligns with the mission and values of our Society and aims to position HSG at the forefront of HPSR within the ever-changing landscape of global health. The development process was inclusive, participatory, and consultative with broad engagement across HSG membership, partners, and other relevant constituencies.
The purpose of this strategic plan is to identify the high-level priorities that will guide Health Systems Global (HSG) through the period of 2022-2026.
Strategic Objectives for this period:
- Promote the field of HPSR, strengthening intersectoral and interdisciplinary approaches and collaborations
- Reinforce and sustain HSG’s role in facilitating the production and dissemination of HPSR, bridging the gap between researchers and practitioners.
- Advocate for HPSR and its role in health systems strengthening at the regional and global levels.
- Promote and contribute to systemic HPSR capacity strengthening across and beyond HSG’s membership base.
- Ensure effective governance mechanisms and diverse and sustainable funding for HSG.
Access the full plan here.
To hear more about the new strategy, join us at the HSG AGM, which will be taking place at the 7th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research in Bogota on November 2 at 5:45 pm.