From 21-23 June you are invited to join the Health Systems Global Twitter campaign on #HSGSkills. We want to hear your recommendations for how to get the most out of the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (#HSR2016).
Join us on Twitter from 1-2pm CET each day using #HSGSkills and share your insights and experiences on what works for presenting and networking at big events like the Global Symposium on Health Systems Research.
We want to know:
- What are your tips for giving an engaging oral presentation at #HSR2016?
- What tips do you have for preparing and presenting posters at #HSR2016?
- How can participants get the most out of networking and social media at #HSR2016?
- What resources would you recommend to help presenters and other participants to make the most out of #HSR2016?
- What should be on the check list for preparing for #HSR2016?
- What are the best online training resources for engagement and communications at events?
The #HSGSkills Twitter campaign aims to:
- Provide a space for you to share your insights, experiences, resources and tools with others ahead of #HSR2016 to help the HSG community prepare for the event;
- Inform the development of an HSG participation toolkit and checklist, which will serve as a conference guidance document to be shared on the HSG and HSR2016 websites.
Join us! This is your event and we look forward to hearing your input, ideas and experiences during the #HSGSkills Twitter campaign.