The 7th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2022), the flagship event of Health Systems Global (HSG), places emphasis on political processes and health systems performance.
HSR2022 aims to promote discussion and deliberation on:
i) the way politics shape health systems;
ii) opportunities for improved inter-sectoral collaboration;
iii challenges to designing and embedding equity-oriented health provision models and human resource arrangements; and
iv) the role of primary health care and technology in all the above.
What do you have to say about these issues?
So many important lessons related to the themes above come not from formal research, but from everyday knowledge that decision-makers, implementers, and service-users possess. Yet we understand it is not always feasible for these central actors to disrupt their duties to share and showcase their reflections in person. For HSR2022, these voices can be heard.
We are inviting short (2-3 minute) video submissions from anyone who works in, with, or uses the health system communicating your perspective on any 1 of the 4 HSR 2022 sub-themes listed above.
Video submissions can be:
- Recorded on any video-capable phone, laptop or camera
- Must not exceed 3 minutes
- In any setting as long as the audio is clear
- In any language; but a written translation is appreciated for non-UN official languages
- Must be named in the following format: First name_Surname_Subtheme number (ex. Margo_Khaki_ST3.mp4)
- Must be accompanied by a completed information and talent release consent form
In making the video you should begin with:
· Introducing your full name and current location (city and country)
· Your role or interest in health systems
What will happen with my video?
An edited package of these video reflections and perspectives from different regions, countries and health system levels will be presented according to the symposium’s four major themes, and made available online and in the virtual spaces before, and at and after the symposium. This package will bring together voices on each theme, and may be promoted on different social media forums (including on youtube, twitter, facebook and more); the HSG website; and conference promotional material.
How do I participate and submit my video?
To submit your video, please click on this link. This will direct you to an information and talent release consent form through on which you may upload your video.