Ahead of the Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2016) in Vancouver, Health Systems Global is calling for ‘reporters’ to report on presentations, discussions, conversations and ideas emerging ahead of and during the event.
HSG Speaks will play a key role in creating a buzz ahead of the symposium. During the event the cohort of reporters will provide a live coverage of the activities taking place during the Symposium by capturing and highlighting the key messages and offering on-the-spot perspective of the Symposium using blogs, interviews, film and social media. The reporters will be supported by a HSG communications professional.
Being part of the HSG Speaks cohort will mean:
- The opportunity to present your work and ideas through a dedicated HSG Speaks page on the website and through HSG social media channels
- Behind the scenes access to speak with and interview high level participants
- Access to online training resources and a face to face training session ahead of Symposium on key communications skills
- Experience of working with and feedback from communications professionals.
The call is open to any health systems researcher or professional that will attend HSR2016. We particularly, but not exclusively, welcome applications from health systems researchers or health systems professionals based in low or middle income countries.
Important dates to remember:
- 15 August – Deadline for applications
- 22 August – Final decision announced
- Mid-September – Virtual meeting for HSG Speaks Cohort
- 14-15 November (mornings only) – Training sessions on key communications skills
- 16-18 November – Reporting for HSR2016
For more information on the call please visit the HSR2016 website – http://bit.ly/HSGspeaks and follow the conversation on twitter- #HSGSpeaks
We look forward to hearing from you!