The Private Sector in Health (PSIH) Thematic Working Group is pleased to announce a Call for Papers for a satellite session on the Contribution of the Private Sector in Health Systems Resilience and Reform: Stronger together beyond COVID as part of the 7th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research (HSR2022), to be held in Bogota, Colombia between October 31- November 4, 2022.
The satellite session aims to bring together global policymakers, healthcare providers, researchers, students, and international organizations to:
- Discuss and share findings on private sectors contribution to health systems resilience in a post-pandemic era in the areas of governance, technology, primary care and politics of health in LMICs, and
- Learn from exemplar LMIC on market facilitation to improve learning in digital transformation, governance, and stewardship.
Six parallel sessions will be conducted across six themes:
- New types of design and architecture in service provision in Public Private Partnerships
- Health care financing in mixed health systems
- Healthcare Market Concentration and fragmentation
- Frontier Health Markets in low- and middle-income countries
- Healthcare workforce capacity building in Mixed Systems (Alt: Human Resources for Health and the Private Sector)
- Evolution and Role of Digital Health in Mixed Health Systems
Submission method and due date:
Please submit abstracts between May 1, 2022 and July 31, 2022 via the online submission form at https://bit.ly/3KK9ycY
Abstracts should be no longer than 500 words. Please indicate under which theme your submission is best suited. Limited scholarships are available; please indicate your need for scholarship within your submission. Please note that papers already accepted in the main HSG Congress cannot be re- submitted to this symposium.
Papers will be selected after review by members of the Steering Committee.
Please review the document detailing the format of the satellite session, themes and members of the Steering Committee. For any enquiries regarding the session, please contact us at email@example.com