Ahead of the Universal Health Coverage Forum 2017 in Tokyo, Japan, 12-15 December, Health Systems Global invites blog posts from members on how health policy and systems research can contribute to the goal of Universal Health Coverage.
Health Systems Global will be amongst the participants at next month’s Forum and will be co-hosting a side event (Embedding health systems research within health systems to achieve universal health coverage, which will take place on December 15th, from 12.30 pm – 2.30 pm) and marketplace booth with the Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research. This is a unique opportunity to feed into high-level debates and discussions.
In the run up to the Forum, we will profile this series of blog posts to represent the diverse and wide perspectives from the HSG community.
Call for contributions
We welcome your contribution in answering:
How and why will health systems and policy research be fundamental in achieving Universal Health Coverage by 2030?
How to submit
Please ensure you follow the guidelines below for your blog post:
- Word count: 400-800 words.
- Use a catchy title for your blog (no more than 70 characters).
- Organize your content around sub-headings (againno more than 70 characters)to make content easier to understand and more scannable on small screens (i.e. smart phones).
- Use relevant image(s) – you can use your own photos/images, or source images, but these must have a Creative Commons License or clear permission to use (from the author/owner).
- Hyperlink resources, organizations, individuals, groups etc. where appropriate.
- Provide alternative views and perspectives to the main topic to engage the reader.
All blog posts are subject to editing to ensure that the content and style is accessible and engaging for a broad readership.
Deadline for submissions: 28 November, 2017
Please send submissions to:L.Murphy@ids.ac.uk
* While we welcome contributions, we reserve the right not to publish submissions. We will of course advise if this is not possible.