Health Systems Global (HSG) is pleased to announce the successful applicants for the new cohort of HSG Thematic Working Groups (TWGs).
In December 2020, HSG released a call for proposals for new or renewed TWGs. Fifteen applications were received and the Board Working Group on TWG Engagement reviewed all applications using the selection criteria outlined in the TWG Request for Proposals:
- Relevance – proposal focus and theme
- Feasibility – sound working plan and innovation
- Inclusion and diversity – leadership and membership
- Capacity strengthening contribution
- Regional and cross-regional involvement and outreach.
Evaluation results for each application were discussed in detail, and a consensus was reached regarding the top 10 TWGs, with approval from the HSG Board.
Your new TWGs for 2021 – 2025 are:
- Climate Resilient and Sustainable Health Systems
- Action on Accountability and Anti-corruption for SDGs (AAA-SDG)
- Translating Evidence into Action (E2A)
- Health Systems in Fragile and Conflict Affected Settings (FCAS)
- Community Health Workers (CHWs)
- Teaching and Learning for Health Policy and System Research (T&L)
- Private Sector in Health (PSIH)
- Emerging Voices for Global Health (EV4GH)
- Ethics and Justice
- SHAPES – Social Science Approaches for Research and Engagement in Health Policy and Systems
Congratulations to the successful applicants! We will be launching the new TWG pages soon with further information and opportunities for you to join and participate.