Please join the Private Sector in Health (PSIH) Thematic Working Group (TWG) for their TWG Business Meeting, which will take place via zoom.
During the meeting they will be planning activities for the next two years and look forward to inviting new faces to the TWG coordinating committee. These will feed into the proposal that the PSIH TWG is planning to submit to HSG as part of its call for proposals for TWGs.
Agenda (90 Minutes)
- Brief Introduction
- Overview of key achievements over the last 2 years as a TWG (HSR Liverpool and beyond)
- Building on thematic areas identified at the TWG Organized Session. Discussion with members on their current and planned research activities and areas for possible collaboration.
- Ideas for next 2-4 years
- Links to platform for research and mutual learning
- Other ideas for activities and outputs
- Members’ inputs to TWGs “refresh” process
- Brief background to the refresh process
- Volunteers to lead upcoming activities and contribute to proposal
- Members’ inputs and feedback on key issues to be addressed:
- What should our TWG focus on? What kind to activities would members like to engage in and lead? Why should we be a TWG of the HSG? Definition and position issue.
- Plans for next 4 years, including capacity strengthening
If you are a member, or interested in joining our TWG, we would also like to invite you (whether you can join the meeting or not) to fill in the members’ survey which can be found here.