24 November 2023, 07:00 a.m. Eastern Time
In January 2022, Health Systems Global (HSG) and the Alliance, in collaboration with Health Policy and Planning (HPP), started a third cohort of a mentorship programme for early-career women researchers in HPSR. As part of the programme, mentors and mentees work in pairs to develop manuscripts for a special issue of HPP.
In this webinar, we will launch the special issue, Health Equity: Access to services and caring for underserved populations and present the outcomes of the eight-month mentoring experience.
The webinar will provide a platform for dialogue and networking, featuring some of our mentees and mentors sharing their experiences. It will engage the audience in exploring the growth and sustainability of the mentorship programme.
- Nanuka JALAGHONIA, Health Systems Global
- Sandra MOUNIET-JACK, Health Policy and Planning
- Aku KWAMIE, Alliance for Health Policy and Systems Research, WHO
- Maryam CHILUMPHA, Mentee, Malawi
- Renu INSAN, Mentee, India
- Thenjiwe SISIMAYI, Mentee, Zimbabwe
- Sally THEOBALD, Mentor, The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- George GOTSADZE, Mentor, Georgia
- Tricia PENNIECOOK, Guest Editor, Florida, United States of America
- Maria LAZO PORRAS, Guest Editor, Peru
Join by SIP