Hosted by the Institute for Health Systems Research (IHSR), Malaysia, this webinar aims to demonstrate how HPSR has been applied (or inadequately applied) in handling COVID-19 using examples from UK, Philippines and Malaysia. It is also one of the activities under the ‘Accelerating the development of Health Policy and Systems Research (HPSR) capacity in Western Pacific Region (WPR) for health system strengthening’ project.
- Professor Martin McKee – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Dr Katherine Ann Reyes – University of the Philippines Manila, Philippines, and Health Systems Global Board Member
- Dr Awatef Amer Nordin – Institute for Health Systems Research, Malaysia
- Dr Michael Penkunas – United Nations University, International Institute for Global Health
- Dr Dina Balabanova – London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK
- Dr Zulkarnain Abdul Karim – Institute for Health Systems Research, Malaysia
Image credit: U.S. Army