Earlier this year, Health Policy and Planning released a special supplement on the role of the private sector in health. The supplement was a direct result of a meeting in Toronto, Canada held in 2011. The symposium invited researchers and policy makers around the world to participate with presentations on the role of the private sector in health systems. The best presentations were selected for inclusion in the supplement.
This webinar introduced the supplement and then heard briefly from the authors of each of the articles included in it. Read the supplement.
- Birger Forsberg, Karolinska Instiutet
- Lucy Kanya, Population Council
- David Hotchkiss, Tulane University
- Ilana Ron Levey, Abt Associates and Gallup
- Meenakshi Gautham, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Amanda Pomeroy, John Snow Inc