HSG is a society that places the needs and aspirations of its members at its core. As a member of HSG you will have access to key and up-to-date information on health policy and health systems and the space to engage and connect within our community.
HSG members are also eligible to take part in HSG elections – you can stand for election to the HSG Board and vote to elect new Board members.
Receive information and support
- Regular updates on all the latest news, views and developments from the HSG community
- Evidence and learning with member and stakeholder blogs, videos, podcasts and webinars
- Find information about current and future opportunities, including jobs, funding, courses, scholarships, fellowships and events.
Connect with your peers
- Discounted rates at the biennial Global Symposium on Health Systems Research, bringing together over 2,000 policymakers, implementers, researchers, and opinion shapers from around the world.
- Information and opportunities to engage at global and regional events, online webinars and networking activities
- Knowledge exchange and network building through HSG’s Thematic Working Groups and Regional Networks
- Showcase your work via the HSG blog to the large and diverse community
- Engage and share via HSG social media: Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Gain access to member benefits
- 20% discount on the author processing charges for all BioMed Central journals
- Online access to Health Policy and Planning at a reduced price and a 25% reduction on the article processing charge (APC)
- 50% discount on the article publishing charge (APC) for submissions to BMJ Global Health and a 20% discount on the APC for BMJ Open.